Facial Esthetics Baton Rouge
Most people think of dentistry as fixing teeth. Many dentists also follow this philosophy. Dr. Kurt LeJeune takes a different approach. He plans and performs every restorative or cosmetic dental procedure with deep consideration for facial esthetics. The team at Cypress Dental in Baton Rouge, LA, enhances faces, not just teeth.
What is facial esthetics?Facial esthetics is the process of determining proper dental and facial structures, and restoring or enhancing them cosmetically. Dr. LeJeune applies precise dental techniques combined with a natural eye for color, symmetry, balance, and design to improve the overall appearance of the teeth, lips, skin, and face. He considers each element of your appearance, from face shape to hair and skin color and “smile style” to create an attractive change that looks natural and refreshed.
Much more than dental restorationsDr. LeJeune complements dental treatments with services such as Botox, dermal fillers, and lip augmentation, alone or in combination, to:
- Define lip lines.
- Enhance perioral soft tissues by resolving dry cracked lips, and cracks or swelling at corners of the mouth.
- Enhance esthetics of the smile.
- Reduce gingival excess (gummy smile) from upper or lower arches.
- Create zygomatic improvement by augmenting and lifting cheeks.
- Allow more teeth to show.
- Eliminate dark triangles between teeth that occur when periodontal or implant treatment has compromised the papilla of gum tissue where teeth meet.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve phonetics.
- Treat facial pain, bruxism (clenching and grinding), and TMJ dysfunction.
All of the staff was extremely friendly, and very accommodating to all of my concerns and needs. The doctor took care to listen carefully to my concerns and answered all of my questions including providing a variety of options for me to choose from. The office atmosphere is very welcoming and professional. A great place for yourself and your family.
~ John V.
~ John V.