Cosmetic Dentistry Baton Rouge
When you feel good about yourself, it shows – in a ready smile and easygoing confidence. Baton Rouge dentist, Dr. Kurt LeJeune, can help you feel great about your smile with a broad range of cosmetic dentistry techniques and services.
Science and artistryCosmetic dentistry is defined as any treatment intended specifically to enhance the appearance of your smile. However, there is a great deal of overlap between function and esthetics. Dr. LeJeune applies precision and the latest techniques and materials to every dental procedure, always with consideration to visual appeal.
One of a kind smile designAt Cypress Dental, everything unique to your situation – your concerns, goals, teeth, oral health, face shape, coloring, lifestyle, budget, and schedule – is taken into consideration. Your personalized plan might be one simple step, or a comprehensive strategy phased in over time, with components such as:
- Bleaching/teeth whitening – The convenience of whitening in your own home, with the safety and effectiveness of professional grade bleaching agents.
- Cosmetic bonding – Tooth colored bonding material is quite versatile. In addition to fillings that blend beautifully, bonding is used to reshape teeth and close spaces.
- Cosmetic contouring – A method of smoothing chips and corners, for a more uniform smile.
- Full porcelain crowns – Crowns protect damaged teeth, strengthen those that have had root canal therapy, and finish dental implants. Crowns can also be used cosmetically, to improve the look of discoloration, odd shape, or wear.
- Full porcelain fixed bridges – A bridge replaces a missing tooth (or several in a row) with an artificial one held in place by crowns on adjacent teeth. Closing a gap makes a tremendous difference in your smile.
- Veneers – Thin shells of lustrous porcelain are precisely crafted to improve the shape, size, color, alignment, or spacing of “smile teeth.”
All of the staff was extremely friendly, and very accommodating to all of my concerns and needs. The doctor took care to listen carefully to my concerns and answered all of my questions including providing a variety of options for me to choose from. The office atmosphere is very welcoming and professional. A great place for yourself and your family.
~ John V.
~ John V.